Director Customer Experience
While customer service centers put chatbots in place years ago to free up time for their employees as they handled customer inquiries, the argument stands that there could have been a better way. Waiting on hold when dialing in, receiving a series of automated responses that don’t meet our needs, waiting in line—these are all extreme pain points along the customer journey. With today’s advancement in technology, a variety of companies can now resuscitate their customer service by deploying more intelligent bots.
Join this session as speakers discuss the latest in bot technology and their newfound benefits.
· Handle employee onboarding and repetitive tasks
· Engage customers and initiate private conversations
· Free hours of time for more meaningful customer interactions
· Help retain top customers and regain customers
· Book appointments and track human footfall detection