Agenda Day 1
8:30 am - 9:00 am Registration and Coffee
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Workshop A: Mining for Gold in Customer Calls: Using AI to Put Quality Back into the Customer Experience
In this workshop you will learn how to combine people + machine learning to mine relatable data
and transform it into usable performance enhancing coaching recommendations and customer
· Analyze every conversation in real time, and provide leadership with actionable, searchable insights based on VOC
· Identify clear next steps to infusing AI+HI into your operations
· Find patterns in your data and automate descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytical tasks
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Workshop B: The How-To Guide of Retraining your Employees in a World of Bots
Automation is highly appealing to large and small organizations as a way to create greater speed and efficiencies for their customers. RPA automates routine tasks, freeing up employees for more strategic customer interactions and a chance to increase their skillset .
As companies continue to adopt intelligent automation across their operations shifts in priorities will occur, making it imperative that they reimagine and redefine the scope of work between employees and robotic technology.
In this workshop you will learn:
· Key attitudes and behaviors that are critical for successful acceptance by employees
· How to empower your workforce with customer insights, knowledge and automation for better responses and experiences
· How to augment robots with humans to result in a symbiotic, robust, accurate and productive powerhouse
· How to train your employees to train AI to harness desired results
· How to anticipate what tasks in your own CX role could be automated
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm Workshop C: Evaluating Digital Transformation Readiness with the Customer Service Maturity Assessment
Today, customers have more choice: more products to choose from, more devices and channels over which to seek customer service. What they don't have is patience – and customers leave you if their experiences are not in-line with expectations.
This workshop will assist you in benchmarking your operations against customer service best practices. The results will help:
· Pinpoint your strengths against best practices
· Discover areas of opportunity for improvement
· Prioritize investments in strategy, process re-engineering, automation and technologies for loyalty-creating customer experiences